Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Admission is subject to immediate expulsion from the class and no refund of the fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after taking admission at any centre of Pinnacle Career Institute will be bound by the rules & regulation of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be that centre only.
While using the Pinnacle Career Institute Online Service the parent company Pinnacle Career Institute and you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Pinnacle Career Institute reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Pinnacle Career Institute Online Service(s). All products/services and information displayed on Pinnacle Career Institute constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions are given below. Pinnacle Career Institute reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the Pinnacle Career Institute shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Pinnacle Career Institute you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated especially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Pinnacle Career Institute.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Pinnacle Career Institute will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively for the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Pinnacle Career Institute for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Pinnacle Career Institute reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Pinnacle Career Institute has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www. Pinnacle.edu.in and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Pinnacle Career Institute will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use of service(s) Pinnacle Career Institute Online Service is at the Users sole risk. The Service(s) of Pinnacle Career Institute is provided without warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied. Pinnacle Career Institute affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. Pinnacle Career Institute does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information although Pinnacle Career Institute current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exams or not. Pinnacle Career Institute is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- If at any point in time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
Pinnacle Career Institute the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
Refound Policy for Classroom Courses
- No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the company.
- No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Classroom Courses.
- If any student drops in between the session & asks for refund, he/she will be refunded as per refund policy.